Current vacant positions
Join our team at Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville.
If you are proactive and passionate about healthcare, a team player and want to join a private hospital where your efforts will be truly appreciated – we want to hear from you!
About the Hospital:
Hurstville Private is an acute Surgical/Medical 167 Bed Hospital, consisting of 7 operating theatres, 2 Catheter Laboratories, a renowned Maternity Unit and Level 2 Intensive Care (ICU) and Coronary Care Units (CCU). We specialise in complex Orthopaedic trauma, Urology, Colorectal, Plastic, Bariatric, Gynecology, General and Dental surgical procedures. Hurstville Private is 16 km south east of Sydney’s CBD and enjoys an employment of diverse cultural mix.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Reporting to the Allied Health Manager you will work with a team of passionate Allied Health professionals that are motivated to provide comprehensive care to both out medical, surgical, obstetric, inpatient and outpatient services.
• Registration with AHPRA;
• Minimum of 3 year physiotherapy experience;
• Previous hospital experience in an acute care setting;
• Experience with fractures, casting, splinting, camboot fitting;
• Experience with Women’s Health;
• Experience with outpatient services eg. Shockwave therapy, exercise prescription;
• Previous experience within a Physiotherapy outpatient clinic;
• Highly developed written, verbal communication skills;
• Current working with children check; and
• Computer literacy.
• Previous management experience; and
• Clinical experience with VO2 Max Exercise testing.
If you feel you fit this job description, please email your resume to: email@example.com