The Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville is located within Hurstville Private Hospital and offers integrated patient care from diagnosis, preoperative care and surgery to individual rehabilitation programs.
Some of the services we offer here at the Musculoskeletal Institute are:
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Hand, Foot, Ankle and Elbow Injury Assessment/Surgery;
- Joint Replacements (Adult Reconstruction, Revision & Replacement);
- Spinal Disorders/Surgery; and
- Sports Injuries.
- Minimal Waiting Times;
- Bulk Billed Radiology;
- Direct Access To Specialist Care;
- Immediate Treatment (e.g. Casting and Splinting);
- Rapid Reporting To GP; and
- Registered Provider: Work Cover, DVA & Medicare.
- Fractures & Trauma;
- Casting, Fit & Supply of camboot, Thermoplastic splints
- Musculoskeletal Conditions;
- Chronic Pain;
- Women’s Health;
- VO2 Max Exercise Testing;
- Shockwave Therapy; and
- Exercise Classes.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
We are happy to announce that our Hurstville Fracture Clinic has teamed up with St George Football Association (SGFA) to support their players in the event of an injury.