IMPORTANT NOTICE | If you or someone close to you has been in an area known to have the Novel Coronavirus, or in contact with someone infected by the virus, you MUST isolate yourself at home for 14 days following exposure. DO NOT visit our hospitals or patients during this period #Hurstvilleprivate #BetterHealth
The Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville is located within Hurstville Private Hospital and offers integrated patient care from diagnosis, preoperative care and surgery to individual rehabilitation programs and pain management.
Some of the services we offer here at the Musculoskeletal Institute are:
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Hand, Foot, Ankle and Elbow Injury Assessment/Surgery;
- Joint Replacements (Adult Reconstruction, Revision & Replacement);
- Spinal Disorders/Surgery; and
- Sports Injuries.
- Minimal Waiting Times;
- Bulk Billed Radiology;
- Direct Access To Specialist Care;
- Immediate Treatment (e.g. Casting and Splinting);
- Rapid Reporting To GP; and
- Registered Provider: Work Cover, DVA & Medicare.
We are happy to announce that our Hurstville Fracture Clinic has teamed up with St George Football Association (SGFA) to support their players in the event of an injury.