COVID-19 UPDATE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS
- All visitors to Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville Private Hospital will now be required to wear a mask whilst in our facility. Visitors are requested to bring their own masks, however if this is not possible, a mask will be issued at the time of your COVID-19 screening.
- Due to social distancing requirements, only 1 support person will be permitted into the practice. It will be greatly appreciated where possible that patients are dropped off in the drop off zone (front of hospital) to decrease the number of visitors entering this facility.
No patients or visitors who reside in Greater Metropolitan Sydney postcodes (or who have been to hotspots) will be admitted or allowed on site except in the case of an emergency or where surgery cannot be delayed.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE | If you or someone close to you has been in an area known to have the Novel Coronavirus, or in contact with someone infected by the virus, you MUST isolate yourself at home for 14 days and have a COVID-19 test following exposure. Please DO NOT visit our clinic, hospital or visit patients during this period.
The Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville is located within Hurstville Private Hospital and offers integrated patient care from diagnosis, preoperative care and surgery to individual rehabilitation programs and pain management.
Some of the services we offer here at the Musculoskeletal Institute are:
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Hand, Foot, Ankle and Elbow Injury Assessment/Surgery;
- Joint Replacements (Adult Reconstruction, Revision & Replacement);
- Spinal Disorders/Surgery; and
- Sports Injuries.
- Minimal Waiting Times;
- Bulk Billed Radiology;
- Direct Access To Specialist Care;
- Immediate Treatment (e.g. Casting and Splinting);
- Rapid Reporting To GP; and
- Registered Provider: Work Cover, DVA & Medicare.
- Fractures & Trauma;
- Casting, Fit & Supply of camboot, Thermoplastic splints
- Musculoskeletal Conditions;
- Chronic Pain;
- Women’s Health;
- VO2 Max Exercise Testing;
- Shockwave Therapy; and
- Exercise Classes.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
We are happy to announce that our Hurstville Fracture Clinic has teamed up with St George Football Association (SGFA) to support their players in the event of an injury.