The Musculoskeletal Institute at Hurstville is located within Hurstville Private Hospital and offers integrated patient care from diagnosis, preoperative care and surgery to individual rehabilitation programs and pain management.
Extended measurement and monitoring of individual cases will provide additional feedback to foster continuous improvement in patient care.
Our Orthopaedic Surgeons and specialists are committed to working closely with other medical professionals at the practice to provide a complete diagnosis, treatment and recovery program for patients at one facility.
If surgery is required it is performed at Hurstville Private Hospital.
Some of our services here at the Musculoskeletal Institute we offer are;
- Joint Replacement’s (adult reconstruction, revision & replacement)
- Hip, shoulder, knee, hand, foot, ankle, elbow surgery
- Fracture care and trauma
- Shoulder surgery
- Foot & Ankle injuries
- Spinal disorders & surgery
- Sports injuries
- VO2 Max Exercise Testing
- Shockwave Therapy
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Musculoskeletal Chronic pain
- Vertigo & Vestibular conditions
- Women’s health physiotherapy
- General physiotherapy
For all enquiries phone 02 8970 6111
The Musculoskeletal Institute
Can we help you get back to doing the activities you love? Contact us now!