A/Prof Mark Haber
Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon
Mark Haber is a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon focused on advanced shoulder arthroscopy and open techniques. He is one of the most awarded arthroscopic shoulder specialists in Australia. Mark has presented at over 20 major international orthopaedic conferences in both Australia and abroad, winning best paper awards including ISAKOS Caspari award and has earned international recognition.
His ongoing research includes biomechanical studies and rigorous postoperative evaluations, looking at ways to optimize the procedure and rehabilitation.
He focuses on selected shoulder procedures and believes “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation … We are what we repeatedly do.” Aristotle.
He teaches advanced arthroscopic shoulder techniques to surgeons in Australia, Asia and Europe, and frequently welcomes domestic and international visitors to his operating theatres.
- FRACS (Ortho.)
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of Australia (SESA)
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ASOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The European Society of Sports Injuries and Knee Arthroscopy (ESSKA 2000)
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association (APOA) Australian Chapter
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Arthroplasty Society of Australia
- Shoulder replacements
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder sports injury
Can we help you get back to doing the activities you love? Contact us now!